Saturday, July 14, 2012

Unleashed Personality #2


                The day that I was born is said to be the happiest moment of my parents because I’m the first child. Anyway, I’m Mae Beton Dedoro a.k.a “Mecaih”. My parents are Papa Avel and Mama Riza .  No words can describe them and I’m fortunate to have them. They’re one of a kind.   After 6 years of my existence, I saw the joyful eyes of my parents as my brother came out. He’s Kim Dedoro. Love and happiness dwelt in our home as we lived together. The feeling grew more intense when my youngest brother finally appeared to complete our BIG HAPPY FAMILY.  He’s Kyle Dedoro. I’m a very PROUD ATE to my cute siblings. 
 Too much about my family!Let’s go deeper about myself. Right now, I’m 16 years old, continuing my studies at MSU-IIT, one of the prestigious schools in the country as a freshman student taking up BS ECE. I love simple things. I love black, white, pink and grey colors. I love any kind of food that could please my taste. I seldom read books but I love writing. In writing, I could express my feelings and it lessens the harshness I  feel within. I'm running my life carrying the motto "No sacrifice, No victory."I know that there's a corresponding reward to every sacrifice. I do believe that all my struggles will be paid of with success and all the bitterness will be overshadowed with sweetness. As long as I put Someone above as the center of my existence , I know I could accomplish my mission, hit the mark, attain success, grab my fortune and continue to dwell with satisfaction and fulfillment.
Like other teenagers, I’m fond of loitering everywhere with peers, joining different gimiks, and filling life with different colors of enjoyment that sometimes get me into trouble. I know my limitations but sometimes, I’m blinded with pleasure and go beyond them. I’m just a teenager, young at heart, half-matured and easily influenced. However, those lapses transformed me into a more worthwhile individual with untainted dignity and pure image.
Since I was a child, I always desire for excellence. I couldn't forget my experience when I cried because I was not in the highest rank. I wasn't able to accept my failures. I was filled with much expectations that commensurate much disappointments.  However, I was like a twisted ribbon that is now untied. I still aim for excellence but I learn to accept my failures always bearing in mind the level of my capabilities. I'm not after of any selfish desire but just to boost my knowledge and hold a gold trophy in the near future. Be with me always God!
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment